Craftsman 12"lathe copy crafter

Hello all:
I need help in obtaining an operators/set-up manual for my copy crafter. My lathe is an old Model 113.228360C, I think the Copy Crafter is similiar to Model 113.249070 but not 100%.
Any ideas?
Another question is when setting up to copy a spindle to get exact replica, do I align the copy crafter centre needle exactly below the centre points of the head/tail stocks?
Thks
Dave (new to this)
The copy crafter I recently picked up is # 351.249010. Go to Sears.com, then parts and enter that number. You'll be able to see from the breakdown if it's your model. They list a manual for $7 + change (plus postage).