Crafters

I'm looking for people who make and sell wooden craft kits. I'm interested in seeing your kits with the possibility of buying bulk for resale. Any leads, let me know. Thanks
I'll send you a sample, provided you don't send it to China and rip off my designs and flood the US market.
OK?
--
Rumpty

Hi, I'll keep in in your domain. You can email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net. Take out the nospam from the address