Cosmo wood?

Can anyone tell me about this type of wood? Point me to any references on the net?

Thanks! Shawn

-- It's not just based on number of championships won. Richard Petty won

200 races and 7 Daytona 500s in his 30+ year driving career. He also has the most top-5s (555), top-10s (712), poles (126), laps completed (307,836), laps led (52,194), races led (599) and consecutive races won (10 in 1967) of any driver in NASCAR history.
Reply to
43fan

(well, it's a wood...)

Haven't a clue otherwise