Cosmo wood?

Can anyone tell me about this type of wood? Point me to any references on the net?
Thanks! Shawn
-- It's not just based on number of championships won. Richard Petty won 200 races and 7 Daytona 500s in his 30+ year driving career. He also has the most top-5s (555), top-10s (712), poles (126), laps completed (307,836), laps led (52,194), races led (599) and consecutive races won (10 in 1967) of any driver in NASCAR history.
http://www.ccgolf.com.au/commerce/index.cgi?pid rhw (well, it's a wood...)
Haven't a clue otherwise
Bob S.