Corner Cab - work in progress

Page 3 of 3

You suck.
"Robatoy" wrote

LMAO ... it 80 g(*%&()*m degrees outside here, Bubba. Eat your heart out! ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/09/07
Robatoy said:

Well then you'll love this, Rob. I blew out the shop this morning with a leaf blower. It's 74 degrees right now. Predicted 76 tomorrow. Down side is the 7 months of swealtering heat and humidity in summer (yet we're in a drought), and the scant two weeks of spring and fall.
Greg G.

Then it begs to be said again: YOU suck as well then...
I don't mind 'winter' as such.. even when it get really cold and snowy. That is what winter is, you dress for it, block heaters and that sort of stuff. It is that just-below freezing, chilly winds with some wetness that can't be described as either rain sleet or snow...that's the crap that gets to me. Angela and I actually invested in a two-zone electric blanket this year... with pre-heat. I may have been a waffle in a previous life. Good thing that blanket has a 10-hour auto shutoff. Now we have reprogrammed the thermostat for lower night temperatures and have the window open a crack for that crisp Canadian air.
Wed, Dec 5, 2007, 11:39am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) doth sayeth: Working on a personal project <snip>
Pretty damn spiffy. But I've looked at it over and over and still can't fibure anything triangular to put in it. Just in case you don't know, Wllly World caries Rubber Ducky Yellow paint. Hehehe
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.
Starting to look like the CAD drawing. The doors are finally fitted ... the requested close-ups of the top door rails/cove molding are at the bottom of the page.
http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects15.htm
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07