cool quote

Larry Jaques

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry."

Pretty cool... from a woodworking Bible or you made that one up?

Chuck

Reply to
CNT

Chuck doesn't know!!!.....

uh-oh....

hold on to your hats...

Reply to
Robatoy

I like Dave Balderstone's Pick two : Good, Fast, Cheap

My favorite: When your quality slips, so does your income.

Dave

Teamcasa

Reply to
Lenny

My latest favorite (I might have invented this one myself):

"Burn it with the propane torch, wire brush it off, and cover it with polyurethane..."

Or maybe I heard it somewhere...

:-) j4

Reply to
jo4hn
*GAAASP!!* Did I miss something? I know I was off with this NG for too long (school, family, etc etc etc). Was there a man... or a woman? I still have my book: Understanding Wood Finishing: How to Select and Apply the Right Finish by Bob Flexner... I shouldn't be THAT behind?

Chuck

Reply to
CNT