cool quote

Larry Jaques
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry."
Pretty cool... from a woodworking Bible or you made that one up?
Chuck

*GAAASP!!* Chuck doesn't know!!!.....
uh-oh....
hold on to your hats...
*GAAASP!!* Did I miss something? I know I was off with this NG for too long (school, family, etc etc etc). Was there a man... or a woman? I still have my book: Understanding Wood Finishing: How to Select and Apply the Right Finish by Bob Flexner... I shouldn't be THAT behind?
Chuck

I like Dave Balderstone's Pick two : Good, Fast, Cheap
My favorite: When your quality slips, so does your income.
Dave
Yup ! I like Dave's too.
One I remember is "The secret to running a successful business is to buy a man for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth"

CNT wrote:

My latest favorite (I might have invented this one myself):
"Burn it with the propane torch, wire brush it off, and cover it with polyurethane..."
Or maybe I heard it somewhere...
:-) j4