Competition: Win a Bosch 18v Cordless Drill - www.onlinetoolreviews.com

Hi folks,

We are giving all woodies the chance to win a Bosch 18v Cordless Drill / Driver on our website. No tricks, No gimmicks, no selling your details to third parties etc etc. Just submit your entry and you are in with a chance to win.

Just our way of saying thanks to the woodworking community, and the wreck :-)

Submit your entry at

Have a great Xmas and New Year. Boy this year has flown! My new years resolution: Work more! Wood-Work that is...

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

70 woodworking product reviews online!

- Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps

- Ryobi Right Angle Drill

- Porter Cable COIL250 Coil Nailer

- Ryobi 18v Cordless Jigsaw

- Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction

- Milescraft SignCrafter

Woodcrafter