CLEANING CADDY

http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/article/0,2019,DIY_13787_2370419,00.html
Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO
JOAT Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big rock to bash in his skull. - Unknown
Add pictures here
βœ–
had i ever given my lovely spouse a cleaning caddy for christmas, i would have surely pre-deceased her, rather than the other way around. :-)
martin caskey millers island, maryland
J T wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
JOAT posts:

Sure it would. Something like a dozen years ago, I built a similar project, as a trunk caddy, for Craftsman At Home. Mine was roomier and better looking (I had sense enough to use hardwood plywood, shape the ends and use a piece of dowel for a handle).
That is most definitely an under-sink outfit.
Charlie Self "Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell
Add pictures here
βœ–
Tue, Dec 28, 2004, 2:25pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) says: Sure it would. Something like a dozen years ago, I built a similar project, as a trunk caddy, for Craftsman At Home. Mine was roomier and better looking (I had sense enough to use hardwood plywood, shape the ends and use a piece of dowel for a handle). That is most definitely an under-sink outfit.
Ah, I see what you're saying. OK guys, Charlie says fancy it up, and "then" give it to the wife for Christmas.
ROTFLMAO
JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.
Add pictures here
βœ–
J T wrote:

is truly frightening, JOAT.     wince,     jo4hn
;-)
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

But she doesn't drive a Caddy....
Patriarch
Add pictures here
βœ–
J T Wrote:

JT,
Are you a divorce attorney who is trying to drum up some business
-- makesawdust
Add pictures here
βœ–
makesawdust asks:

Nah. What he is is single, so he doesn't have to dodge the left hooks and right jabs.
Charlie Self "A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground." H. L. Mencken
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 29 Dec 2004 01:25:29 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

There's a professor from George Mason University, Dr. Walter E. Williams who indicates that his approach to gift giving is to walk around the house and find things that are needed, then make those gifts to Mrs. Williams (since he was going to have to buy them anyway). My favorite comment on his part was the year he gave Mrs. Williams golf shoes. No, Mrs. Williams doesn't play golf, but on cold winter days when she is out washing Dr. Williams car while he is watching football, he was concerned that she might slip on the ice in the driveway, so he thought the golf shoes would help prevent that. He's a hoot to listen to, and I don't believe a word of it -- no man who did that would survive [literally, as in live past] the first year of marriage.

Add pictures here
βœ–
Tue, Dec 28, 2004, 9:38pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@news.diybanter.com (makesawdust) insults me with: Are you a divorce attorney who is trying to drum up some business?
Hey, I put up with a lot of crap here, but I draw the line at being called an attrney.