Clamps at Home Depot

Page 2 of 2
Depends on what kind of stuff you work on. Most of my stuff is under 12" so I use the shorter ones. 3", 6", and some 12". If you're working mostly on big furniture, you'll need bigger clamps.
On 22 Oct 2003 08:47:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@iname.com (Bill) wrote:

Like someone earlier said, I used to buy the long ones as the price wasn't that much more and I thought the long ones would be more versatile. Bought two 12 inchers one day and realized how much nicer they are to use on smaller projects than trying to manuever the big ones. I bought two more 12 inchers and four 24 inch ones. Highly recommend getting some 12 inchers first unless you never glue up anything narrower than 2 feet.