Clamping station

I have googled numerous times trying to find a stand up, a-frame style mobile clamping station.
JOAT????
Anybody?
I got mine from Grizzly for $50. See http://www.grizzly.com/products/H7800

Try goggling for "clamp rack" instead of "clamping station". They're two different things. I got 10,000+ hits when using the quote marks, 2,000,000+ without.
I saw Norm make a set on one of his jigs/fixtures shows, and built mine that afternoon. One must always keep a set of HD casters on hand at all times ;D . Wish I'd built it earlier. Comes in handy for storage and use.
There was a wealth of individual pics posted on abpw a few months ago. Usenet Replayer may find them for you.
Regards, Roy