Circ. Saw blade for plywood

About to cut up some ply with my circ. saw and have decided to get a good blade. Who's got the best 40 tooth or better blade for this? Forrest?

I have a number of projects that will use a variety of plys - birch, oak, cherry, A/C.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace

If you're talking 7" circular saw blades (aka SkilSaw), I like my Freud blade. I think it's a 40 tooth blade, did a good job whenever I've used it on birch plywood.

Reply to
Clint

I've had excellent results with a Freud Diablo also - available at the borg; I think I paid about $15 for it. Forrest might be better, but with the birch ply I've cut I've never had any chipping or other problems. Andy

Reply to
Andy

That makes three of us. I have pretty much buying anything other than these red blades in all flavors. The 40 tooth should do a nice job for you.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Reply to
nospambob

Hi Bob, Is that to replicate a zero insert on a TS? JG

nospambob wrote:

Reply to
JGS

Reply to