Circ. Saw blade for plywood

About to cut up some ply with my circ. saw and have decided to get a good blade. Who's got the best 40 tooth or better blade for this? Forrest?
I have a number of projects that will use a variety of plys - birch, oak, cherry, A/C.
MJ Wallace
If you're talking 7" circular saw blades (aka SkilSaw), I like my Freud blade. I think it's a 40 tooth blade, did a good job whenever I've used it on birch plywood.
--
Clint
< snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com> wrote in message
I've had excellent results with a Freud Diablo also - available at the borg; I think I paid about $15 for it. Forrest might be better, but with the birch ply I've cut I've never had any chipping or other problems. Andy
That makes three of us. I have pretty much buying anything other than these red blades in all flavors. The 40 tooth should do a nice job for you.
Robert
I glued some 1/8" masonite to the shoe of the saw and have less tearout. Used polyu glue.
On 25 Sep 2005 16:58:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com wrote:

Hi Bob, Is that to replicate a zero insert on a TS? JG
nospambob wrote:

AYUP, and was pleasantly pleased with the results. For some reason I tore the original masonite off and one hell of a time. Have NO intention of taking the second off!