Cider Stain Formula

Dear Group
I want to create a cider colored stain that I have seen with some maple cabinets at Lowes and Home Depot. I like it color and transparency. I have soured some woodworking stores and the internet looking for this particular stain but I have not been able to find any. Does anyone here know where I can purchase this stain color? If not, does anyone here know of a formula and/or process to recreate this stain. Thanks
Marcus
Considered dye? www.homesteadfinishing.com has TransTint dyes that can be mixed with several liquids and are very easy to use. Believe there's a color chart on the site.