Christmas Special

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/for/2091153024.html
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

The ad ends saying approx. 13 bd/ft. For $700 I hope that 13 bd/ft is the teak and not the total for all types listed.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

The ad says 18 bf, not 13, and $262, not $700.

It does now, but not when originally posted.
--
Froz...

I should have put "Humor" in the title, as there is an obvious error.
I have since looked up the address and it's a hardware specialty store. Nice, elderly man owns the place and he really knows his business. I shop there fairly often and I presently need some ceramic casters for an Eastlake chair. I'll run by and tell him of the error, confusion.
He has posted 2 ads on Craigslist. One has "Specialty Lumber - $262", but when you click onto it, the price is $700 for 13 bf. His other ad is for 80 bf of mahogany for $500.
Sonny