Chicago area wreckers

I've got a line on some 3/4" 4x8 sheets of birch plywood if anyone is interested. The plywood is marked "Certified 3/4 B-3, Birch SW-COC, 376 B Coded". I took a look at them today and they look nice. There are 28 sheets total and I committed to buying 15. I'm picking them up on Saturday. If anyone is seriously interested, I might be able to pick up more. They're $20/sheet. I'm in Elmhurst.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree