Checked my inbox...

Page 4 of 4

Not believing in Hell does not mean it does not exist. :o)
And, yes, I believe you are a bigot. I have to say, I have been on the Internet the last coupe of days is because I am laid up with pneumonia. Neil, I think you have too much time on your hands.
And, as far as it goes, if this group is repulsive to all you *good* people, then all you *good* people would go someplace else. But, of course, you are a modern day Elliott Ness and your job is to clean up rec.woodworking. Ha!
Well, Neil, it has been fun but I can't give you anymore time or energy. I am sick enough as it is not to have to read your blithering nonsense. You see, I will employ what others here have been telling you that you should do: Ignore the posters you want to ignore. I happen to use Google Groups, so I need to manually skip your comments. Others have it easier whenever they filter their newsgroups using their e-mail. But is is really a quite simple thing to do. Try it. You will be surprised.
And I hope Lew, Rotaboy, Doug, and all the rest still post the same way as they always have because their jokes do not bother people who have thick skins and can take it with a grain of salt. I am glad they are not the wussy-type like you are Neil. You are probably a hoot to be around. Hell, I would rather be around my sister's Pet Rock she bought whenever we were kids in the 70's--it has a lot more personality than you!
Bye, Neil.
Add pictures here
✖

And that's YOUR definition of a bigot?
Fascinating!

Not interested, but ... thanks.
Hope you're on antibiotics, and have a speedy recovery!

Ohhhhhhhh, the hypocrisy!

Ouch.
Weak. Coward. Wussy-type.
I'm reeling....

Ouch.
Add pictures here
✖

I hope that means you're done feeding the troll.
Please. Just. Stop. Feeding. It.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 28, 12:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Yes, I am done.
Add pictures here
✖
busbus wrote:

Clusty search only shows 11.4 Million hits on dead baby jokes.
(11,400,000 retrieved for the query dead baby jokes)
I didn't read any as I'm personally not a fan of dead baby jokes, but Neil is welcome to add these to his list of 50 million Jewish jokes as he busily chases the windmills.
--
Jack
✖