Check out this guy's homemade table saw!

Page 3 of 3

Dueling?

LOL. I used a similar set-up for my first two years woodworking. My saw didn't have the potential for dust collection though. ;-) But it did have an inline switch.
Max

A lot of us started out like that before saving up for a real ts. Reasonably safe if you pay attention, use *two* clamps to lock in the fence, and don't try to rip a board across its short dimension.

Harbor Freight new product testor.