Cheap Tools... (a lesson learned AGAIN)

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

Heh, that brings up some memories.
Had a couple of those real cheap fiberglass handled jobbies. One was great, the other wouldn't drive for crap. At our previous house, I built a shed, with the help of a friend. I was cursing one of the hammers one day, and SWMBO's retort was along the lines of "Sure, sure ... a bad workman always blames his tools".
At some point later, she was using a hammer for god-only-knows-what, and got the bad one.
I got a really nice, new hammer for my birthday the next time one came around.
Regards,
JT