Changing Table Plan

Anyone have a pointer for a corner baby changing table? This plan would allow a fit in a room corner and allow the baby to lay its legs toward room center to more easily change a diaper.
I've found several plans that are above a chest of some sort but this requires the baby to lay sideways to the diaper changer.
Thanks,
Otoe
4ax.com:

I've always found that the baby laying with his/her head to my left and legs to my right allowed for easiest changing. An aiming device for male infants is handy too.
YMMV. As a grandpa, I have only occasional use for the techniques learned first about 36 years ago ...
--
Best regards
Han

My guess is you haven't changed too many diapers... because "sideways to the diaper changer" is exactly the way it should be.

On Aug 2, 11:11 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:
Exactly. My wife once tried changing my youngest with his bottom facing her. He "let go" and pooped all down her front.
Lesson: never stand downrange of a naked baby's butt.

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:11:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I guess I've been lucky with my two. We just used the bed with a rubberized pad/sheet. I'm more afraid of the baby rolling off a sideways table.
Otoe

The floor's been good enough for us once the little tyke outgrew the sofa.