Changing my handle to woodchucker.

Years ago when I joined the rec and more the binaries there was a woodchucker. So I could not take the name, now there is no longer a woodchucker.
So I'm changing to woodchucker as a handle.
And giving at least my first name. Wish I could go more, but in my line of work they know more about me at interviews than I care for them to know.
Jeff
tiredofspam wrote:

Woodchucker is a good alias--better than tiredofspam. Course, you'll have to come up with an answer to the proverbial question! : )
Cheers, Bill

The answer is already known: A woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
(I actually found that much harder to type than to say!)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 21:47:41 -0500, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

You and the family???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6Ti9xCX_M

On 1/7/2013 1:51 AM, tommyboy wrote:

Love that comercial.

Just so you'd know ...
Years ago, a friend owned a large hardware and woodworking machinery company. Occasionally I'd work their shows demonstrating various products.
From time to time some clown would approach ask bogus questions which were intended by him to display his supposed vast knowledge of woodworking.
The salesmen called these guys: "woodchucks".

though.

Sorry ... I was just offering a bit of lore.
On the other hand, it's far better to be a woodchucker than an upchucker.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Here's the full scoop (from wikipedia): The *groundhog* (/Marmota monax/), also known as a *woodchuck*, *whistle-pig*, or in some areas as a *land-beaver*, is a rodent <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodent> of the family Sciuridae <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciuridae>, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_squirrel> known as marmots <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmot>. Other marmots, such as the yellow-bellied <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow-bellied_Marmot> and hoary marmots <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoary_Marmot>, live in rocky and mountainous areas, but the woodchuck is a lowland creature. It is widely distributed in North America <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America> and common in the northeastern and central United States <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States>.
Bill wrote:

SeaMonkey newsreader, and for technical reasons, I now compose in html and send as text. I'll see if I can find a way to see the text that will get sent before I send it. Besides for these links, which I've never encounted before, I'm noticing works being run together too (without a space beween them).
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

It's definitely better than upchucker.

Not to be confused with my associate Paul Petrie... Woodchuck Wood, http://www.woodchuckwoodturning.com/index.html

I'm not a turner, but that is beautiful work. Very talented.