Centauro bandsaw

I just got a used Centauro bandsaw (model 400 SSP). Unfortunately the person I bought it from had lost the owner's manual. Any suggestion where I might find one? I'm in Orange County, CA.
--
Bshaddle

IIRC in the past them made Laguna saws and currently make MiniMax saws. Check both web sites for down loadable .pdf manuals.