cedar chest seal

Looking for material to seal the lid of a cedar chest. (Like weatherstripping). Did the google search and rec search to no avail. I know I have seen a product for this specific purpose but can't seem to locate it. Any help would be great.
Thanks, Mike

Not sure what you're trying to seal in or out, but I have two cedar chests that were built 15 years ago and the cedar scent hasn't deminished much at all. Use them to store wool clothes and haven't had a single moth problem. No seals at all.
Fred

There was a news story last year, I believe, about a couple kids who suffocated in a wood chest - I don't think they were locked in, I think the lack of air circulation caused them to pass out and die. Just something to consider if kids could be around these chests now or in the future - kids like to climb inside boxes and hide.