Carpenter Bees Solution

I still have a pint of Chlordane(sp?) at home waiting for my NEXT problem with carpenter ants... The first one has been gone for 8 years so far but it was a doozy!

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Memories .... we kids picked blackberries till our fingers were sore knowing how good they would taste come winter. The parrafin we used for the sealer came from the Gulf "filling station".

Reply to
Swingman

They must have had a corner on the paraffin market.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

A by-product of hydrocarbon refining?