Carpenter Bees Solution

Page 2 of 2
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

A by-product of hydrocarbon refining?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07
Hoosierpopi wrote:

local exterminator. Bora-care is another. It's borax based so a box of 20 mule team borax from the grocery store might be cheaper. It's also good for termites and a good wood preservative. I know of a wood fence installer that sprays it on every job
"Jody" wrote in message

Yep ... we use an environmental pest control company that sprays the entire frame, top to bottom, of our new houses with a water soluble borate powder.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07
Swingman wrote:
> Yep ... we use an environmental pest control company that sprays the entire > frame, top to bottom, of our new houses with a water soluble borate powder.
Keep it up guys, US Borax, in Boron, CA, is a good customer.
Lew