Carla's schedule

Hi Ginny!
Carla called me today at noon and said she would be getting a shot at 6pm today to knock her out until 6am friday to get rid of a migraine. She said it is one she can give herself when she gets back home. She also said she would be getting out tomorrow. She will be coming home on Sat. morning. She has a biofeedback session at 11:00 on Friday morn so she wanted to see if you could call at about 10:30 instead of at 11:00 like you usually do. I will be calling her at 10:00 Fri morn. but not tonight since she will be asleep.
Say hey to Bill!
Jamie
Oy! It's a good thing no naughty bits were discussed.
Good luck with the migraine.
UA100
Jamie Norwood wrote:

Don't you _hate_ it when you forget where you're posting?
OOPS!!!!!
--
SwampBug
Jamie Norwood wrote:

Hey Bill!
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:24:55 -0500, Jamie Norwood

OOPS
lol
Hey Bill, time to have fun. But don't get caught. Muff

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!