Can you identify the maker of this chisel?

I picked up a couple of chisels at a tool sale and I can't figure out who the manufacturer was. There was a logo on the handles, but they are beat up so badly I can't make out any details. These photos show all the markings on the body and handles:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/3045175806 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/3044353239 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/3045175598 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/3044370115 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/3044370315 /
Any ideas?
Steve Turner wrote:

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
All right then, maybe someone can recommend a web forum where they specialize in such obscure questions?
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

No, can't help. I _know_ I have seen that makers stamp before (the S- shaped diving [whale]), I believe on a high quality kitchen knife, but I can't name the manufacturer. I had a bit of a look around German online tool sellers to see if I could find it, but it didn't show up.
Bahco uses a fish stamp, but 1. it's a different shape and 2. they're Swedish as far as I can recall.
-P.
says...

Just googled Germany+Tools+Whale and came up with a Sheffield forum discussing knives. Mention made of a knife marked "Germany" with a whale logo. Perhaps it might be Richartz Bros of Solingen.
Link to forum below. Maybe they can help : )
http://www.sheffieldhistory.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t727-100.html
DiggerOp wrote:

Might do better to just email richartz http://www.richartz.com /. Their current logo is more stylized, but that doesn't mean it has always been so.
--John
DiggerOp wrote:

Ah, so I should have Googled "whale" instead of "fish". :-) Thanks for the leads guys, I'll follow up.
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."