Cabinet Door Glue

Moving to a new house and have to shorten a cabinet and doors above the refrigerator. The cabinet is ten years old but no longer manufactured. Are there any solvents that would help break down the glue in the door framework? I hate to start pounding on the corners of the doors only to have them splinter and crack in every direction. Thanks in advance for your help...Ski Dog

Reply to
Ski Dog

Use a block of wood and a sharp whack with a mallet and you will find they will pop, I have never been able to not do this on production doors or dovetail drawers.

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

Reply to
Ski Dog