cabinet

Sometime back someone here posted pics, of a very neat, well built, cabinet they built with rounded corners and everything. I would appreciate a link or pics reposted so I can get a closer look. And of course, permission to copy the design for a router base I may build soon. TIA.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

they built with rounded corners and everything. I would appreciate a link or pics reposted so I can get a closer look. And of course, permission to copy the design for a router base I may build soon. TIA.
Would this be the one you are talking about?
http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot666.shtml
Allyn
That looks like it. . .now if I could get a "closer" look. . .<s> Thanks! -- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -