Buying Older Tools

Hi there,

I'm looking to obtain some older model power tools from the past. Willing to pay good money for them, but they will need to be shipped to Australia.

Here is what I'm looking for:

1 / An original Porter cable Belt sander Model 504 Known as the takeabout made by Guild Tool Co ( Porter cable )

2 / Skil 323 Belt sander

3 / Craftsman Belt Sabnder Model 207/2230 need "3"

Also are looking for worm drive saws made before 1960

If anyone has any of these, and are willing to sell and ship out to Aus, then please let me know. Email dbielanowski at optushome dot com dot au

Please include the rough figure/price you are looking for.

Thanks a lot for your time!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

50 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews:

- Veritas Power Tool Guide

- Ryobi 6" Grinder/Stand Combo

- Band Saw Handbook

- GMC R1200 1/2" Router

- LRH Magic Molder

- Triton Router Review Update!

SawEyes

Let me clarify and say my client is offering up to around US$500 per item depending on condition etc. Might be worth looking through the attic :)

Dean

Reply to
SawEyes

Holy crap. At those prices I'll be looking through the neighbors garages later tonight. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Yes good idea! and BTW, this is not an April fools joke. Very serious!