Building laundry unit

Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units.
I have looked and looked and can't seem to track them down. Any help would be much appreciated.
Peter Queensland, Australia

I would call that a ROOM. ww

On 2/11/11 9:49 PM, WW wrote:

Just make sure the chain is long enough to reach the kitchen. :-)
--
Froz...

I wish you wouldn't do that...... *desk, keyboard, monitor.....*
On 2/12/11 5:35 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you might find that a joke, I was being serious. :-)
--
Froz...

You Canucks and your oblique humor!! Eh.
Max (ex-frozen northerner)
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:45:41 -0500, FrozenNorth

Last wife chewed through the straps, did she?
-- Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.
On 2/12/11 12:03 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

No, just that the first wife hasn't gotten away yet. :-)
--
Froz...

I don't think we are familiar with such a thing in the USA. We usually just have a small room in the home where it all resides. Are you building a new room?
I had always heard you could just set your dirty Stubbies on the back step and a roo would drag them off to a billabong and bring back all nice clean and pressed in the morning.
"Peter" wrote:

--------------------------------------------- I think we have a communication problem.
What do you define as a "laundry unit"?
I built a laundry room in the basement that contained a double stationary table, washer, dryer, wall cabinets to contain supplies, an entertainment space for a TV & phone, a 4x8 table to fold clean clothes as they came out of the dryer with a compartmented section below to presort dirty clothes before washing, overhead clothes lines as well as a place to store and use an ironing board.
It was a shoe horn exercise to fit it into about a 9 x 13 ft area.
Is that what you are trying to do?
Lew

I think that was his intention] even down here, or up here as rightly it is,
( I will tell you one day, that OZ is really at the top of the world and you lot are down there )
we people from OZ, sometimes have great difficulty in understanding what other inhabitants are trying to say
It all depends on which state you come from We have 6 States and 2 Territories The Territories first Northern Territory is the Hot End Territory...., where the Top-Enders try to live in the tropical climate Australian Capital Territory, is the Hot Air Territory......, where the politicians live, they are supposed to work, but the majority of them don't Queensland..............The Cyclone State Western Australia.......The State Too Far Away to be of any Significance New South Wales......The Gay Pride State Victoria......................The State of Confusion South Australia...........The First State to have a Gay Premier And there is Tasmania......Well, the less said about Tassie, the better, although I do know a few girls who carry their own map of Tasmania between their toes