Building a Workbench and Lumber Storage Rack - Free Diagrams

I've been lurking for awhile and reading about everybody's ideas and experiences building workbenches and lumber storage racks. I finally decided to build my own. I created a plan for each and posted them for free viewing or downloading.
Picture of completed workbench and storage rack: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x256/marpilli/WoodworkingProjects/IMG_ 1105.jpg
Workbench Plans: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x256/marpilli/WoodworkingProjects/WorkBe nch3.jpg
Lumber Storage Rack Plans: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x256/marpilli/WoodworkingProjects/Lumber Rack3.jpg
I also created a web-page detailing the build of each (with a bunch more photos). Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.
http://csb001.googlepages.com/woodprojects
I'd like to hear your opinion on what I could have done differently so when I get around to building the next version I can improve upon them.
Here is a fixed version of the links:
Picture of completed workbench and storage rack:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x256/marpilli/WoodworkingProjects/IMG_1105.jpg
Workbench Plans:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x256/marpilli/WoodworkingProjects/WorkBench3.jpg
Lumber Storage Rack Plans:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x256/marpilli/WoodworkingProjects/LumberRack3.jpg
http://csb001.googlepages.com/woodprojects
I should have just posted it from google groups in the first place. My old xnews just doesn't handle links very well. Sorry about that.

I would have extended the vertical supports of the rack to the ceiling and run a 2x4 perpendicular to them attaching it to the trusses/rafters. Doing that means that the rack could be darn near free standing as it couldn't tip away from the wall.
--

dadiOH

Good point. I only would have had to worry about it kicking out at the bottom then. I'm pretty confident the single lag bolt there was/ is sufficient.