Building a Wine Cabinet, searching for plans

I have searched for plans on building a wine cabinet. Most, actually, all that I have seen so far are either racks or nice cabinets meant to store a few (<100) bottles at an uncontrolled temperature. I am trying to build an insulated cabinet to keep about 200 bottles of wine. I am planning on having some sliding shelves, traditional "X" type racks meant to store 4-6 of the same wine, and space on the bottom for full cases. I guess my real questions are: 1) What is the right way to insulate this. I was going to use 1.5" thick foam on the outside between plywood using a 2x4 frame. Should I also insulate the bottom and top? My guess is yes. 2) How well do you think the 2x4 frame with plywood would be adequate?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A Hometime episode was on about two months ago dealing with insulation and temperature control for wine. You might want to see if you can track it down.
nothing for a while (because it would be a waste to work

ISBN 0967159806