Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry for them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some ideas for various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures. Google didn't find any pantry pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I know a number of woodworkers on this group have personal websites with pictures of their work. I would appreciate any pointers to some pictures I could look at for further ideas.
TIA.
Dick Snyder
Don't have pictures of mine to publish, still haven't made it. Its one of the many parts to my kitchen I am making. I will be using full extension draw slides on mine this way you can get at the goods in the back with ease. Be nice to see some photos of some built. I found a good deal on the slides through this group.

I find going to the big box home improvement stores and checking out their cabinets helps out. Also do a search on the Web. There are some great cabinet shops that publish there pictures.
On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:26:47 -0500, "Dick Snyder"

If your looking for a standard cabinet looking pantry, try the cabinet manufacturers for pictures. If you find something you like see if they have a spec sheet. The manufacturers only build their boxes in certain sizes but you could build their ideas into whatever size you need.
Here's a spec sheet pdf from Merillat: http://www.merillat.com/products/specs/MasterpieceSpecs.pdf
This is about a 300 page pdf and has 5 or 6 pages of pantry styles and a few more of just "tall cabinets". You will also see the various shelf/slide-out options and variations of what their designers like.
Mike O.
"Dick Snyder" wrote:

<snip>
The cabinet itself can be constructed to suit the builder, what ever you and the user like.
Having said that, a little suggestion, think "Closet Organizer".
There are literally dozens of coated wire racks designed by the closte system companies that can be mounted in a cabinet so they will slide out, providing much higher packing density than you can imagine at a cost you won't even come close to matching.
Good luck.
Lew
Dick Snyder wrote:

Dick, I had the same problem in my old house. Not enough cabinet space, but space for an upright freezer or refrigerator in the laundry room. I found some armoir plans and adjusted dimensions to fit the space. Filled the whole thing with full extension drawers at various spacings to hold canned goods, cereal boxes etc. A few years later, we moved to a house with more space. The drawers in the top half came out and the armoir became an entertainment center, with space for all those movies in the drawers at the bottom. Sorry, I don't have any pictures for you, but it might give you another direction to look.
DonkeyHody "Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."
I have been looking for plans for awhile...I hope to start my project soon. Here is something I found:
http://www.woodworking.com/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=read_count&om 40&forumForumID7
--
CathyLee
They neigh I pay