Bubinga gloat

Okay, so I showed a gal in my office a box I made with bubinga splines, and she said "Wow, we have a whole bunch of that at home. You want some of it?" I was thinking that "a whole bunch" was pretty ambiguous until I loaded it up this morning. It's roughly 2000 pieces roughly the size of a dollar bill, about 1/2" thick, and roughly a hundred pieces the same width but 12" long. That's a lot of bubinga! I'm open to suggestions as to what kind of projects a fellow might attempt with pieces this small. (I guess I could make a whole bunch of really small jewelry boxes!)
Her husband works at a factory that makes bows, and apparently twenty years ago he brought home all these boxes of bubinga with the intention of using them as flooring(!!) in a bathroom. They never got around to using them, and got tired of hauling them from house to house to house, so sold them to me for a song.
I see a LOT of glue and clamps in your future...
I need a 2x6 12' long when you get ready...
Victor De Long wrote:

Victor De Long wrote:

Glue em up for turning blanks? might be a waste of good wood to shave it away though.
Think hours of matching veneers. :)
How about "Project SHARE"!!! :-)
Wayne

and
it?"
12"
of
years
i bet the pen guys are drooling...
randy

and
it?"
12"
of
years
I've been looking for an excuse to buy a lathe . . .

it
could
using
them,
more like finding one it seems. if this isnt a good enough excuse, i dont know what would be <g>
randy

splines,
of
loaded
dollar
but
kind
them

Victor, how about gluing up the dollar bill size pieces for turning squares. If you do not have a lathe it would be a good excuse to get one.
mike