Broke my Fuller VIse

my son succeeded in breaking my Fuller bench vise. I googled MAO and could not find any web sites for the manufacturer. I want to know if it is lifetime warranted.

Anybody know if this company is still around?

Reply to
Mapdude

I just done a search using Yahoo. Below is there contact information.

Fuller Tool Corp.

6465 E. Johns Crossing #400 Duluth, GA 30097

Toll Free: (800) 485-8665 Fax: (800) 346-4779

Mapdude wrote:

Reply to
Bruce A. Beard