Broke my Fuller VIse

my son succeeded in breaking my Fuller bench vise. I googled MAO and could not find any web sites for the manufacturer. I want to know if it is lifetime warranted.
Anybody know if this company is still around?
I just done a search using Yahoo. Below is there contact information.
Fuller Tool Corp. 6465 E. Johns Crossing #400 Duluth, GA 30097
Toll Free: (800) 485-8665 Fax: (800) 346-4779