Box padding

I am building some small boxes that I would like to put some pillow type padding into and I was wondering if someone could give me some direction on how to do this, I need to know how to attach the material and how I can conceal the way I attach it.
TIA,
Joe
upholster a piece of cardboard then glue it in the box.
Gene

on