Bostitch staple question

Anyone tried using 1/4" staples in a Bostitch air stapler? The recommended size is 7/32". This size is available only in large quantities & only a few lengths. I was thinking of trying the 1/4" as they seem to be more popular, but don't want to mess up the gun. Any tips/suggestions welcome.

Thanks Big John

Take out the TRASH for E-mail.

Reply to
WilliaJ2

I know the bostich staples will not feed in a PC gun and HTF staples will not feed in the bostich. That help any?

Reply to
Eric Ryder

Staples : $20 a box. Jammed gun: priceless

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Advice well taken - Thanks John

Take out the TRASH for E-mail.