Bosch Router Table

I hope to build a super router table one of these days with a router lift, nice fence, drawers, etc. Until then I have my no frills Bosch I bought at Home Depot for approximately $200.

Now I want to buy new mounting plate. Unfortunately, the router plate seems to be a size not sold anywhere: 11.5 inches by a 9 1/16 inches. Do I have to make my own? How dumb is that?

Maybe it's time for me to start the super router table after all...heck I've got a dozen bookmarks of great homemeade tables that would blow the bits out of the one I have now...

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Why do yo need to buy a new mounting plate? Is the old one damaged?

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Chris Carruth

Because I want to mount my Porter-Cable Oscillating Spindle Sander.

Reply to
Never Enough Money