Bonsai Woodworking

http://www.tokyogoodidea.com/bonsai-b
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:03:59 -0600, Leon wrote:

Looks to be great work. I do like them. Looking at the links one item stated the price was above $20,000.00. If only I could get that kind of price for some of things I do. LOL
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:49:54 GMT, "P.H.T."

Jeeze, that must have taken many years to complete. How many of our projects take that long?
Hmmm...Rethinking finishing that bow-saur now...
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools. -- Herbert Spencer
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:49:54 GMT, "P.H.T."

Michelin Hotel is listed at $206,493. <thud>
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools. -- Herbert Spencer