Bldg. cart / T-molding

Anyone thinking of building the tool cart in the Jan/Feb issue (Vol. 14 Issue 79) of ShopNotes? It looks pretty straight-forward.
While talking about that issue, what has been your experience with the T-molding edging?
Glenna

I've built a few arcade cabinets with t-molding. I used polyurethane glue to hold it in place. For arcade cabinets, t-molding is the only way to go to get that authentic look and feel. I don't know that I would go to the expense and trouble for shop equipment. I'm thinking everything I've built in my shop will last longer than I really want it to be around anyway.
Kevin in Bakersfield