Blade gaurd assembly

Good Morning Bill, I would like to purchase this. If I send you $30 would you be able to send it to me in California? Please let me know how you would like me to send payment. Thanks Ed T. Pierce
Ed T. Pierce wrote:

I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe some other Bill?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
replying to willshak , Ed T. Pierce wrote:

I am sorry Bill. I was replying to someone that had a guard assembly I was looking for. I used the reply button but I guess that it didn't go to the right person.