Bisquit/plate joiner

Page 2 of 2
Just bought a Dewalt yesterday. Made two cuts so far.

I have the PC, no problems with the fence. You are the first to mention any, Other than the goofy set back on the Type 2. Make sure the one you get is the Type1 or Type3. Greg

I looked and read reviews for a while, and had settled on either the PC, DeWalt or Makita, then went to the "Big E" WW show in Springfield MA. Tried them all, the PC was a bit steep, and there was nothing much to choose between the yellow DeWalt and the blue Makita, but the latter was a few $$ cheaper, so went with it. That was in 2000, About a thousand biscuits later, I'm still very happy with the Makita. But the DeWalt was a brighter color!
Barry Lennox
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:50:34 +1300, Barry Lennox

yep.. I have the Craftsman, same as dewalt but (IMHO) better handle... downside is that it's black, which isn't as easy to find in a cluttered shop as that DeWalt yellow..

Cans od Spray paint are not that expensive.....
My tools are ALL blue....and you bet youyr a$$ that I check out both my sons shops every single time I visit,...... ANTHING BLUE goes right into my truck...
Bob Griffiths