Birthday loot

The notable wooddorking component was a hardcover copy of Gary Rogowski's "Complete Illustrated Guide to Joinery".
And as I pulled a muscle in my lower back on the bike ride to work this morning (rakinfrakinGD$#%@@!!!!) it looks like I'll have a few days out of the shop to give it a good read.
djb
sorry to hear you injured yourself, Dave
dave
Dave Balderstone wrote:

it looks like I'll have a few days out

Curious how these things happen, isn't it? And you suck...
Bob

Yeah... I'm on ibuprofen and ice packs for a day or two. On the bright side, I'm also in a recliner with a laptop...
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Got me a new (back-up) pair of Peerless 801 black anodized handcuffs and a basket weave duty belt holder for the same

I spent my birthday (May 31) evening alone in a motel room in Lebanon, TN with the (almost) entire contents of my house and shop parked in a moving truck outside my window..... trying to refine the layout of my shop in QuickCAD-8
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

Um... you're in law enforcement, right?
If not, I'm not sure I wanna know...
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Just say(tm P.L.) see JPG in .sig, etc.
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

First glowing officer I've seen...
;-)
Good on ya, I have a lot of respect for peace officers.
wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

Oh, I forgot to say HBD, Old Farte! Izzat a traffic cop uniform?
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
JG writes:

Now THAT is unique! Might not be the most enjoyable way to do it, but it sure is something not everyone does on their birthdays.
Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Just what every man needs for those special intimate moments.

Ah, Lebanon, TN ... not quite as pretty as the country for which it's named, but it does have some nice cedars (OK, they're actually junipers). I used to backpack and camp in the Cedars of L. park.
Chuck Vance
wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

You're in a hotel room and bragging about new cuffs? What a kinky SOB you turned out to be, Officer Johnboy.

I hope you have a light-sensitive beeper alarm in the back of that thing so you can go arrest them when they try to empty it.
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Larry Jaques wrote:

I have a silent alarm wired straight into the Police Department. Response time should be "minimal" at best. ;-)
"Membership has it's privileges" ;-)