birdseye walnut?

I got a small walnut board the other day (I'm very excited it will be my first time using walnut) and noticed a few birdseye figures on it. Certainly not enough to call this "birdseye walnut" but I was surprised to see the figures on it at all. I'd never heard of walnut having any before.
Does walnut ever get enough to really be considered "birdseye walnut"? Has anyone here used it before? Any pictures?
david
--
I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.