Big Wheel

I have a LARGE peddle grinder like the one you can see on the Roy Underhill show that has a 1/4 inch crack on the out side edge going in to the center.I think the axel started to rust causing it to split. Does anybody know what I can use to fill or glue this before I take the wheel of the axel so I don't end up with two halves. I just want to stabilize it. Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

into the crack further. I use a heat gun > carefully

Reply to
WW