Biesemeyer Fence for a Sears TS

Page 2 of 2
If you wouldn't mind putting a drawing together, that would be great! I have a few ideas, but I would love to see what you' ve done.
Thanks, Tom
wrote:

Sears
go
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:20:25 -0400, "Tom Wojeck"

The drawings done and on the way to you.
I should have mentioned to take the "nospam" out of my email address.
Thanks again!

O.K., it's really on the way now.
You're the third guy. Anyone else?
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:56:57 -0400, "Tom Wojeck"