BF Estimate

Can anyone give me a rough idea of the board foot requirements for a simple 4-post king sized bed? Just your basic 4 posts, headboard, footboard & rails.
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:28:30 -0500, Donnie Vazquez wrote:

roughly 50-100 bf
- Doug

I was thinking more like 10-500 bf, but that is just a guesstimate.

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:11:43 GMT, "Mike in Mystic"
1 to 20 board yards?? damn, I hate tests..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing