Best Vertical Compressor under $400?

I've done quite a bit of searching but can't seem to find any consensus....so I have to ask. What is currently regarded as the best (high CFM, low-noise, good reliability) 15-30-gallon-tank vertical compressor available for not much more than $400? Any consensus?
Thanks
Kofi
Home Depot, Big Red Husky 60 gal vertical, 6HP, cast iron compressor (campbell hausfeld) $399.99