Best Safety Film EVER.

Okay, it's not in a shop, but a warehouse, and it's about forklift safety, but just _imagine_ it's at the Home Depot, or something.
Oh, and it's in German.
I give you.... Staplerfahrer Klaus!
http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/STAPLERFAHRERKLAUSDERERSTEA-1.wmv
Ah.!!! Ashlugeten glaten aus matugen magen housen. Yauvolt das eniten slagen der housen Volkswagen.!! Auchtung de ragelen mauser shagen. Waas lafen verin harden das Mercedes Benz. Ma shloogen dat otherin manufacturen BMW. Funnisting the farfugnugen. Yahh.!!!!!

Ugh. My stomach just -hurts- in so many ways. I think the lesson here is beware of forklift drivers named Klaus :-)
Brian Siano wrote:

Very funny! Dave

Thank you, your timing is perfect. With the delivery of our second new forklift this month I'm just starting to review the certifications for all of our forklift users. "Normal" stuff is boring so I used this for a few people today. It got the point across and got a few laughs along the way. Ed
I have a son-in-law the drives a forklift of a living. Can't wait to show him this. It really get the point across in any language.
Dam funny too
On Wed, 26 May 2004 09:25:02 -0400, Brian Siano

Too Funny!
I am in the software business, so I am sending the link to everyone I know who works in data warehousing.
/rick.

Brian Siano wrote:

That is a really goood one!
Philski
Reminds me of where I used to work. Although, Klaus's warehouse looks a bit safer..
Stephen R.

That was great. I've already passed it on to a half dozen friends or so.
Thanks for the laugh!
Brian