Benchs and flower boxes for a deck

Hi All,
I'm looking for plans to build benches and flower boxes for a deck. Here's the catch, the deck is made from TimberTech which is a composite wood and only comes in 5/4 x 6 or 3/4 x 10 or 12. I would like to make the benches and flower boxes out of the same composite. The composite cuts and routers well but if I do glue ups and have to plane or sand it, I'm going to lose the wood grain effect.
So, I have to work with the boards as they are or trim them smaller. Any ideas?
Thanks, Joe

I'd work with the boards as they are or trim them smaller.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I'm with Ed.
On just about any project, I usually work with the boards as they are or trim them smaller. Sometimes, I have to trim them more than once.