HW: Flower Planter Box Plans

Help! My wife signed me up to make and donate a cedar flower planter to the charity auction at our kids' sailing club. Unfortunately I am at the lake, with minimum tools and no plans.

I can get wood locally and have a good supply of hand tools, with which I am fairly handy.

If anyone has some relatively simple plans for an outdoor flower planter that I can put together it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian Stock (Remove the "antispam")

Reply to
Ian Stock

a piece of wood for bottom, 1 for each side 2 for each end , nail together

Reply to
mark Ransley