beisemeyer closne - shop made?

Anyone have plans or examples of shop made fences that resembe the beisemeyer (sp?)?
I am looking for something that has a similar locking mechanism. Thanks.
No plans, but you can see pics of mine on my site, URL below. I no longer own that saw or fence, BTW.

Check out http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t 68&page=1&pp

I found two "plans" online - but it was so long ago that I don't have the links - on was a word description with some blocky illustrations - the second were TurboCad drawings. The clampdown or lock that the plans hinted to is available from Grainer - and I believe Woodcraft offers then as well - The Grainger # I used are 5E679 for the clamp and 3TV66 for the stop that mounts in the clamp. The fence has worked great for me and I have compared to the original in the local tool store and I see little difference.
Wayne

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:45:38 -0400, "Wayne Cattanach"

Just in case you're not a metalworker, and have no interest in becoming one just to make a fence, hard maple is an acceptible substitute for a cam lever. Just cut out a shape similar to a lowercase "p" and drill the hole slightly off the center of the rounded part. This is what I've got on my homebuilt dovetail jig, and it works very nicely. (Clamping-wise, that it- I still can't seem to get the darn jig adjusted well enough to make good joints with, though!) Ditto for the fence body, though it would not really be too tough to use some 1018 (weldable steel) square tube for the fence itself.
http://home.comcast.net/~jaswensen/machines/fence/fence.html