Behlen por o pac

Does anyone have experience with this product. I have the oil based product not the water based. I have a few questions: Can you thin it with mineral spirits?
Does it dry hard. I spread some on ash took off the excess waited 2 days and its still kind of like soft modeling clay. I was expecting it to get hard?
Can you tint it with alcohol based analine dye?
Thanks.